A Nigerian company has launched a tablet device called “Inye”, which is retailing at half the price of Apple’s iPad. Some good technology news to end the week. Have a great weekend everyone.
Search this Website
- @OkugbeniRuth @benolugbuo @cleenfoundation @chufreedom @hussainiabdu Great, thank you VERY much. I really appreciate your response. 4 hours ago
- @benolugbuo @cleenfoundation @OkugbeniRuth @chufreedom He also exchanged with Col Fadairo (of NA's CMR dept) and re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @benolugbuo @cleenfoundation @OkugbeniRuth @chufreedom Whoever it was spoke most frequently, and several times on d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @cleenfoundation @benolugbuo @OkugbeniRuth He presented at your 2016 #CMR_NG (day 1) event. Spoke a lot throughout… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @cleenfoundation Which speaker presented paper on "The Military and Civil Conflicts in #Nigeria"? @benolugbuo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
More Posts From Max Siollun
abacha africa air force america army author authors babangida BBC biafra boko haram book books buhari business christian corruption coup crime democracy economics economy education EFCC election elections finance football fuel government history independence islam israel lagos literature military money muslim navy news niger delta nigeria obama oil palestine palestinian people Politics president publish publisher publishing read reading religion security shell soccer south africa sport sports sudan television terror terrorism united nations USA violence vote voting war world cup writing yar'adua
- #Nigerian Army Chief Speaks About #BokoHaram and Corruption
- What is Behind the Recent #Biafra Agitation in #Nigeria? (Part 2)
- What is Behind the Recent #Biafra Agitation in #Nigeria? (Part 1)
- Zoning and Rotation: Is It Time to End #Nigeria’s ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’?
- The Man Who Bargained With #BokoHaram for the #Chibok Girls